Difficulty level - 3 Low, 4 Medium, 3 High
Answer – Spanish
2. Who was assassinated in 1948 by Nathuram Godse?
Answer – Gandhi
3. What was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin?
Answer – Google
4. Name one bird who also shares the same name with a fruit?
Answer – Kiwi
5. Name the author of the novel, The God of Small Things, which won the Booker Prize in 1997
Answer – Arundhati Roy
6. Who was the first Indian woman to win a medal in the Olympics?
Answer – Karnam Malleshwari
7. Text on 9 keys developed by Tegic Communications is better known as
Answer – T9
8. Where is the world’s largest foreign exchange reserve?
Answer – China
9. The distribution of which annual award started on December 10, 1901?
Answer – Nobel Prize
10. What is the age limit for Citizen of India to be President?
Answer – 35 Years
For more such Quiz Questions, Click Here!