Difficulty level - 3 Low, 4 Medium, 3 High
1. Who is known as the Father of Java Programming?
Answer – James Gosling
2. Which sport is played in a 'diamond'?
Answer – Baseball
3. What is the color of the black box in an Airplane?
Answer – Orange
4. What is the version of the first Windows OS?
Answer – Windows 1.01
5. India celebrates 'Sadhbhavana Diwas' on the birth anniversary of?
Answer – Rajiv Gandhi
6. The Operation carried out by NSG Commandos on 26/11 Mumbai Terrorists was called?
Answer – Operation Black Tornado
7. What is the full form of IMAX?
Answer – Image Maximum
8. Birjuji Maharaj and Lacchuji Maharaj are associated with which dance form?
Answer – Kathak
9. "Sweet 72" is the nickname of whose female bodyguards?
Answer – Muammar Gaddafi
10. Which is the oldest independent country in Africa?
Answer – Ethiopia
For more such Quiz Questions, Click Here!