Difficulty Level - Very Easy
1. How many years of marriage would be celebrated by a golden anniversary?
Answer – 50
2. With which river is social activist Medha Patkar associated?
Answer – Narmada
3. What is the abbreviated word 'fax' short for?
Answer – Facsimile
4. Where does the president of the United States of America reside?
Answer – The White House
5. What do the letters SPF on sunscreen stand for?
Answer – Sun Protection Factor
6. What is the meaning of the word 'penultimate'?
Answer – The Second Last
7. What does Good Friday symbolize?
Answer – The Death of Christ
8. How many cards are there in a pack of cards excluding Jokers?
Answer – 52
9. The place recording the highest rainfall in India is?
Answer – Cherrapunji in Meghalaya
10. What type of fruit are Granny Smith, Golden Delicious and Gala all brands of?
Answer – Apples
11. Garlic helps to prevent heart disease as it helps to lower the level of what in our blood?
Answer – Cholesterol
12. What is the most common fruit which is used to produce wine?
Answer – Grapes
13. What is the name of the stimulant found in coffee?
Answer – Caffeine
14. Which is the smallest ocean in the world?
Answer – Arctic Ocean
15. Who founded Jainism?
Answer – Mahavir Vardhamāna
16. Where does river Ganga originate?
Answer – Gaumukh or Gangotri Glacier
17. If you add the two numbers on the opposite sides of a dice together, what total do you always get?
Answer – 7
18. What do the Roman numerals CX stand for?
Answer – 110
19. What is the food item “Tofu” made of?
Answer – Soya Beans
20. World Environment Day is observed on?
Answer – 05th June
For more such Quiz Questions, Click Here!