Difficulty level - 3 Low, 4 Medium, 3 High
1. Anna Kournikova belongs to which nationality?
Answer – Russian
2. The Country Burma is also known by the name
Answer – Myanmar
3. Scotch whiskey is made primarily from the malted form of which cereal crop?
Answer – Barley
4. Which country won the first Football World Cup tournament?
Answer – Uruguay
5. Who first started the system of the leap year?
Answer – Julius Caesar
6. What was the capital of Andhra Pradesh before Hyderabad?
Answer – Kurnool
7. Which famous award ceremony was first held on May 16, 1929
Answer – Academy Awards
8. Jerry Yang and David Filo are the founders of which famous company?
Answer – Yahoo!
9. Which was the first Indian public sector bank to launch the Visa card in India in 1981?
Answer – Andhra Bank
10. What is the national tree of India?
Answer – Banyan
For more such Quiz Questions, Click Here!